Thursday 3 September 2009

I DIDNT buy a bow today


For the first time in ages, i didnt buy a bow when i was out shopping. I feel like a failure. I will buy one next time.
I went into topshop today and was trying on clothes i wouldnt usually buy. At the moment i want a cute slouchy like blazer, not really my style but i like them. I found this one but it was too expensive for an impulse buy.






I tried on a dress... with shoulderpads....
It wasnt too bad but would of looked loads better without them shoulder things. It was all cute and short and simple (everything i like dresses to be).

Even though Cassie wouldnt agree with me, the models (especially at balmain) look amazing in them shoulder padded clothes most of the time. 

I do agree that the models at Balmain look amazing!

No comments: