Sunday 30 August 2009

Work blah

supposed to be cooking for the tired people in my family right now, but im putting it off because it means going to the shop..we literally have nothing in our cuboards...jeez.

Saw a girl wearing an Iron Maiden T-shirt today, thought i'd ask her her favourite song. Turns out she had no idea who Iron Maiden are...and had no idea what I was talking about. She was only wearing it cos it was pretty.......garrrr.

Turns out Miley Cyrus did the same...
last time I tried the ripped tights look everyone kept telling me I had holes in my tights....Like I didn't notice!

1 comment:

Metal Mutha said...

There can only be one best ever Maiden song. Wrathchild. TBH anything on Killers, the far and away best ever Maiden album, unless you like Brucie's opera styled vocals. Kind of OK on Number of the beast and Powerslave but a bit wearing after a while.