Saturday 29 August 2009

New kids with a blog

After chips, chocolate, biscuits, and tea we finally got our blog of to a vague start. Hopefully it won't take that much to keep it going otherwise we would have to call our blog the button poppers blog.

went shopping today after a dreary long 4 hours behind a till in a sort of well known shop listening to customers complain about the dust on the bottom of a dressing gown.
 Free buses today. AMAZING!

Invented a new laugh pronounced AWA AWA AWA AWA AWA
sounds way better in real life.. you kind of have to say it like a baby chimp.

I bought a new bow today, again. I think I must have 17 or something, one for each year of my life. I need to go to bow rehab. But what i really want, apart from them little ankle boots, is them super cute Louis Vuitton bunny ears! they're amazing!
MADONNA! WTF she wore those ears and I was devastated... they are now tainted by the 50 year old trying to be a 20 year old playboy bunny in a pink leotard flexing, who would want to see that!
but she was wearing them in emerald, i want them in pink!






I'm jealous really.

No comments: